Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Years Resolution

This is actually a New Years Resolution, and will be my next challenge, but I’ve decided to not QUIT chocolate, but challenge myself to not eat any form of chocolate for several months. I haven’t yet decided the actual timeframe that I will challenge myself, but I won’t begin the clock until after I get back from my New Years extravaganza. Maybe I’ll choose 1 full semester of no chocolate. That’s a good, solid amount of time that has a clear beginning and end. Yeah. I like that. It’ll be hard, but I need to get control of this addiction. Just not right now. I would be insane to think I could do it now, in the midst of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. HA! But, in 2010, there will be a long vacation from it, and hopefully a new respect will be gained.

No comments: