Tuesday, November 24, 2009

11/23

Only a couple more of these left, and I’ll complete my month. I’ve decided to make my last entry on Thanksgiving. I’ll be sad to see this goal completed. I’ve really enjoyed this exercise.
1. Bought items to help with my private goals. Needed help with some control issues.
2. No school!!!
3. Halfway done with the work-week.
4. No awkwardness at work yet after my announcement that I could not be an assistant coach. We’ll see if anything happens tomorrow.
5. Brennan gets more and more adorable every day. If I miss anything from this year’s experience doing the work I do it will be him.
6. And Miles. Miles and Brennan I am grateful for. I will do all I can to keep tabs on them throughout their school careers.
7. Good workout. Even if it wasn’t as intense as yesterday.
8. The Big Bang Theory and House.
9. My money was deposited! Woo hoo! I can eat again!
10. Peppermint tea with a dash of vanilla extract. Yum yum in my tum tum.

No comments: