Thursday, November 26, 2009

11/25

Hmmmm…
1. DAY OFF!!!
2. Cleaned all day/played Mario Party 8. The best way to get any work done.
3. House is as clean as it was the day I moved in. God I love having time to just do what I want.
4. Bought the rest of my fixin’s for my solo Thanksgiving feast. Thank you Safeway for your single serving slices of pumpkin pie, and Raleys for your already cooked Turkey breasts. I will be thankful tomorrow.
5. I will especially be thankful tomorrow because I get to spend it with the men I love: Paul Dano, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Lukas Haas, Ryan Gosling, and Emile Hirsch. Rented Half Nelson, Brick, and Gigantic. Own Into the Wild. Damn I’m pathetic.
6. The dumb but sweet girl who works at the gym talked to me today. Poor young thing has a boyfriend with a 5 year old kid from a previous marriage. Yeesh. I’d like to straighten that girl out. But I am grateful that she’s employed.
7. Intense workout—perhaps too intense, but I’ll live.
8. Watched Glee during my workout!
9. Saw an interesting boy working out who also keeps track of his reps and weight. No one else there does that I see. This guy was kind of cute, too. Hmmm…
10. No work or school again tomorrow!!!! Movies! Food! Rest!

No comments: