Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 15 of 41

I don’t understand it. I did very well this week. Sure, I didn’t make any real progress, but I didn’t backtrack either, and with Thanksgiving happening that’s an accomplishment! But, what I’m not understanding, is the disappointment I’m still feeling. Although I know deep down that I actually did well this week, on the surface is this lingering twinge of disappointment and failure. It’s really eating me up and depressing me. I need to get over it. I think a big part of that feeling is that because of the success of last week I set my goals way too high for this week without taking into account the Thanksgiving challenge. I obviously fell short of those goals, but like I said, I didn’t fall back either. I’m just exactly where I was last week on all my status points. Big deal. I need to move on and concentrate on making this week awesome. I don’t think it’s helping that I’m completely broke right now, too, due to Christmas and present-buying. That never helps the morale. First thing on my agenda: get over it. Seriously. I’m over it. And no more sweet stuff!

No comments: