Thursday, November 26, 2009

How to list 10 Grateful Things everyday for a Month

"I learned a lot about myself and what I'm capable of."


How I did it: Had a little moleskine journal around with me and jotted down little slices of joy that happened throughout the day.  Some days were easier than others.  I also found that I started noticing more and more reasons to be grateful as this exercise went on.  Things stopped getting me down so much because I realized all the other good stuff that was going on, too.


Lessons & tips: Try and write as you go.  At the end of the day you may forget important things that happened.


Resources: Moleskine journal.  7th grade students.  Gold's Gym.  Chocolate, coffee, and television.  Beautiful boys.


It took me 1 month.


It made me Uplifted

No comments: