Tuesday, November 24, 2009

11/24

1. Ate too much sweet stuff. Or was it?
2. Got my homework all done in time for vacation!
3. Last day of work/school before vacation!
4. Brennan was so adorable and sweet and innocent today that I actually teared up. Having autism, he had no idea.
5. Got to duck out early at work, which made everything a lot cooler.
6. Mr. Hart is fucking hot. I’m sorry. But he is. Hot. Really hot. Damn marriage and its farce of an institution!
7. No workout today :( but I’m grateful that I can give my body the rest that it SUPPOSEDLY needs, and make that time productive in other ways.
8. Shots of whipped cream from a can when no one’s looking.
9. Although everyone was exponentially getting on my nerves in class tonight, it was a good class. I learned quite a bit for once.
10. Did I mention the cookies? COOKIES!!!!! I love them.

No comments: