Tuesday, November 24, 2009

10/27

The morning was easy, but later in the day it got harder to be positive due to stress.
1. I received a hug from a special needs student, and I believe he was signing “I love you” to me.
2. Another student came up to me to report about another student, “You know Miles is flirting with you.” It was cute.
3. Received an E-mail from the only man in my sphere whom I find worth pursuing.
4. Received a compliment about my outfit from an unlikely source.
5. Good hair day (despite the raging wind and continual negativity from others to the color change)
6. $25.00 one way fares on Southwest
7. Another boy with special needs drew me the sweetest pictures!
8. My skin looked better today.
9. I received a sweet compliment from a classmate.
10. Had a super awesome run at the gym.

No comments: