Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12/23

1. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve—although it used to mean a lot more when I was a kid, I’m still excited. Could also be that…
2. ...my sister is coming tomorrow!!!!!
3. Cleaned the whole house! I’m ready!
4. Talked to my pops. We’re on for Christmas (but we got the same gift for my sister! Aack!).
5. Tomorrow is also the final check in day for my private goals, and we’ll see if I’ll be able to check that off as accomplished. Well, I already know I will because I already exceeded most of the goals, and hit all the other ones. But it’s still fun to have it be official!
6. Played Mario Party 8 on the Wii!
7. Walked for two hours at the gym -low key workout since I’m feeling like I may have a cold coming on- and watched Glee!
8. Because the gym was so empty, I got to try all the weight machines I always wanted to, but was too shy/in a hurry/they were occupied. Yay! And, they were awesome.
9. Baked some Cherry-Almond muffins. Not the tastiest ever, but I still love baking.
10. Discovered I really really like tomato soup with a little provolone and italian spices. Yummy! No sickness for me, thank you!

No comments: