Saturday, December 12, 2009

12/12

1. Saw cutie-boy at the gym. He always makes my workouts more focused and intense.
2. My other computer isn’t broken like I thought. It turned on today! My music files are safe!
3. Got soooooo much homework done, and I followed my schedule to the minute. I am very proud of myself. I hope I have the same focus and dedication tomorrow.
4. Slept in until 8:00 AM! Woo hoo!
5. Got a Christmas tree, Charlie Brown-like, and made it beautiful.
6. Spent some time with moms. Although we bicker, she still is my mommy.
7. Bought a back scrubber, felt so good in the shower, but would trade it for Morrissey any day: “Do you have a vacancy for a back scrubber?”
8. Added another town to my list of maybes for when I graduate and move: Oakland/Alameda (again). I miss my old home.
9. Had a yummy power smoothie at Jamba Juice (although I paid for a medium and it turned out they gave me the small. Oh well! Less calories)
10. I’m halfway done with the final assignments for the semester! One more day of hard work tomorrow and I’ll be done!

No comments: