Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12/09

1. Played hooky.
2. Got a lot of homework done.
3. Returned my dress and found two beautiful new dresses to choose from! The one I chose is so unique and fabulous.
4. Got a needed extension on an assignment, as did the entire class.
5. This morning, before I had eaten anything, or let the coffee bloat my stomach up at all, I saw the beginnings of some abs, baby!
6. I liked looking at Alex in class tonight (and most nights). I think I have a crush.
7. Thought up some fun projects to do over my break from work and school. Lots of writing, painting, and reading!
8. My skin is starting to look almost radiant!
9. Made yummy cinnamon raisin bread french toast for breakfast.
10. A trip to Urban Outfitters for me is like a trip to Disneyland for a 5 year old girl with a princess complex. Happy day at UO!

No comments: