Sunday, December 13, 2009

12/13

1. Woke up early, did my weekly goal check-in, and exceeded many/most of my goals!
2. SNL
3. Yummy Trader Joes coffee.
4. Early workouts are funtastic! Empty gym all to myself (except no cutie boy to motivate me).
5. After my workout, a young gentleman was flirting with me—and I flirted back! Totally not interested in him, but I picked up some good pointers for when I work up the nerve to talk to my boy, i.e. “How was your workout? Do you live around here? Do you like living around here? You’re dedicated coming on a Sunday. What kind of workout do you do? Do you have a card?”...and on and on.
6. A bustling library full of other students frantically preparing for the end of the semester, the air thick with stress and panic. Oh there’s no better way to feel a part of a community than at a college during finals. So much fun.
7. I got about 90% of my work done. One more take home exam to complete, and some screws need tightening on my papers, but otherwise I’m free and clear and under control. Like the acne medication.
8. Stuffed Red Peppers from Trader Joes.
9. Printed output from a looooong days work. So satisfying holding all of those words in your hands.
10. Feeling all prolific and whimsical when reflecting on a long, but very good day.

No comments: