Sunday, January 31, 2010

Something (in the way she writes)

...considering all that I would give for a moment by his side.

To make love to him

be his love slave

Intoxicate myself with him.

Run my hand once through his hair, across his cheek.

Kiss his eyelids with my eyelashes-

forehead to forehead-

noses nuzzling

sharing the same atmosphere

whispering nothing to each other

hairs on my neck dancing with Electricity

our poles reacting to each other's bodies

chests beating with heartbeats pulsing

with a throbbing beat

feeding off of the other's rhythm

racing one another

hands automatically thoughtlessly removing all articles
interfering with the closeness
of our skin
Our pheromones making chemical reactions
unreported as of yet in any scientific journal,
but changing our biological makeup all the same.

No comments: